Apr 16, 2018 | 04:08
The competition can be attended by scientists working on a thesis for a doctoral degree.
List of required documents for participation in the competition:
- Representative letter of the director of the scientific institution of ANAS on the nomination of a candidate;
- Decision of the Academic Council of the Scientific Institution of ANAS (indicating the degree of preparation of a thesis for a Doctor's degree);
- Letter on the consent of a scientific institution or university in Europe (the period required for research and finance for a given period - indicating the costs of living, insurance and laboratory);
- Copies of diplomas on higher education, academic degree and academic titles of the candidate;
- Autobiography (CV);
- List of scientific works;
- Copy of identity card.
Documents must be submitted to the Office of Science and Education.
Applications are accepted until April 20, 2018.
Tel: (+994 12) 539 30 60;
(+994 12) 492 54 93.